Wednesday, June 04, 2008

In Preparation Of

I haven't been very productive with my week so far. It's been a lot of Gossip Girls (I finished the season!) and Date with Vampire season 1, which looks like it's impossible to finish. I enjoy lazing around and being a couch potato but I really need to get out and exercise more.

I'm probably preparing for things to rather than actually doing any of them. There're the rehearsals for The Minister's Wife ?!, and the tickets for that are going on sale soon.

I've been busy planning and preparing for the DND Video that's to be filmed this Saturday. It's only my second production and it's 5 times as long as the last one I did! Surprisingly I've got inspiration from the recently released Madonna video. It's likely that I will be using the song too.



This is one of the photos that I took while walking around Hall 12 at night just checking out the place and whether I could actually film a video at night with my digital camera. I guess it should be okay. I'll have to try out some of my more novel ideas tonight to see how they turn out though.

Last of all, I've got to pack all the stuff for my reservice next week. On the bright side it couldn't have come at a better time to tide me through my current situation where I've only got 10 dollars - cash, ez-link and atm added together. Students have been going on holidays and stuff. It's getting tough. I need more students.

I'm a bit lost at the moment in spite of all the activities, but I guess I just have to bury myself in them a little bit more and it'll probably lead to something... interesting.

01

No comments: