Saturday, June 21, 2008

Too Thin

Everything's going too fast and I just have no time to slow down!

I just had the bestest family dinner for the longest time. I'm glad to have gone for NS and skipped the nasty parts of my siblings growing up. Now that they're more mature, conversations flow more easily and we fight less often. Sources of conflict are minimised because I'm hardly at home any more to snatch the computer/TV/whatever else. It felt really good that we were finally on the same level of understanding now, despite our differences.

After that we went to our grandparents' place and everyone commented that I became super super thin! And some of my relatives have only seen me last Sunday. I've seen a recent photo of myself as well, and I'm quite concerned. I look in the mirror and I can see the bone of my forehead jutting out. I... It's unacceptable. Now I'm not even thin - I look sickly! Granted, I'm still recovering from the horrible bout of illness, but I never thought it'd be this serious.

Damn.

Excuse me but I've to go think of drastic measures to look good for the play, to look good for the photo ops, for FOC...

01

No comments: