Saturday, June 14, 2008

Storing the Accumulated

After getting my tuition pay today, I went down to the IT fair today. It was against my character to squeeze with the crowd. I would've visited it any other day but I haven't been free the entire week and tomorrow's the last day already!

I have what I need. A HP laptop. Creative speakers. Sony Ericsson phone. Sony mp3 player. I lost my thumbdrive in school last semester, but I cannot be bothered to replace it. 20 dollars seems like a lot of money.

I bought an external hard disk drive for $149 instead. In some small way, it was out of impulse. I had cash. My brother was working for Seagate. It didn't take long for me to spot him. I was keen on getting something to store all the documents that I've gathered the past couple of years. I've already lost quite a few along the way and this would definitely help solve the problem. Thrant
e last time I developed photos was about 4 years ago! I'm now glad that I've got a storage device instead of having my things stored in a laptop, and two other desktops!

I'll have a hell of a time sorting them out though!

Tomorrow marks the start of a brand new week, where I'll have a new set of challenges to face. More on that in time to come, but first let me do a bit of promo for the play that I'll be acting in in July, The Minister's Wife ?!. You can get your tickets now, here. Get them before you have to steal!

01

No comments: