Sunday, June 12, 2005

Creative Zen Micro!



Yeah! And this is my new toy, the $359 Red Zen Micro! Wooohoooo!!!

I LOVE IT!

Had a very enjoyable time buying it at Funan yesterday with Vanessa. As you can see from the picture, or maybe not, I went to the beach today with my family. I was kind of obsessed with my Zen Micro, it was really worth every cent to me and it's my biggest purchase on a single item till now. I've already gotten 371 songs into it and I put it on shuffle. It was such a delight to listen to all those songs.

Lying down on the ground sheet and just staring into the sky (as well as taking tonnes of photos) cleared my mind of all the stress I have to face in the coming week. I'll be doing more beach-ing around in the future I guess! One reason why I wanted an mp3 player compared to a discman is so that I can cycle or run with it and it wouldn't skip. I suppose it is a worthy investment and I'm going to have so much fun with it. Pity I can't bring it into camp tho. Boo!

I am so running out of time to write this, in fact, I only have 30 minutes left to get my butt out of the house!

I know there's a lack of stuff on my blog this week, but come back next week and I promise that I'll be up on my ass trying to get the best entertainment news, music and stuff about me. Till then ladies and gentlemen, stay safe and Keep Your Cool! 0716!

No comments: