Sunday, June 19, 2005

Shoutout!

A shoutout to Berton who's linked my blog to his. You can visit him at http://iamfickle.blogspot.com!

Amidst all the confusion, fi5h was talking about the Zen Micro. Not Britney.

Congratz to Mak for making it one step closer to his airforce stint. He'll be booking into OCS on Monday, while I'll be going to SAFTI for the entire week to put up decorations for SAF day. Ew.

Yeah, MB I finally got photoshop already and I'll be having tonnes of fun with it. Also can't wait to watch Initial D which opens next month. Yay!

TWJ, thanks for all the tags you've left in the tagboard. Also... just feel happy for me that I finally got an mp3 player even though it's not an ipod, k. That's like the least you could do as a friend. To me 359 bucks is a lot of cash. And I'm happy with it. Ya.

Thanks to all of you who've been visiting my blog. More to come later today! Well, at least before I book in to another week of SK aka Silver Knight aka Sai Kang...

No comments: