Sunday, June 19, 2005

Kiss-Off

Today's Father's Day so let me start of by wishing all Dads a Happy Father's Day! That being done, I'll be rushing off to a relatives' house to celebrate it, so this last entry of the week is going to be a short one.

Speaking of family, here's a blend of the photos of my 2 siblings when we went to East Coast last week!



I had tonnes of fun blogging this week. This must be one of the most word-filled weekends of posts ever! I haven't been inspired much by any new music this week so I guess we'll have to see if there's anything fresh and exciting next week. If you've got anything of interest, tag me too. This week, it was Mr and Mrs Smith. Next week, you can expect to see a review of Initial D (if I can get tickets for it!) and more stuff on entertainment, and ME! Up for download this week is a rock remix of Toxic - http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39N8TV8UY92JF3PU2KVD2NVW0J .

Till the next weekend, have fun and Keep Your Cool!0789! Posted by Hello

No comments: