Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ivan's Stayover

Couldn't resist posting a few pics although I look terrible in most of them (except the one that's very very blur). I think it might be the hair. I didn't bother doing anything to it! And my eyes are kind of small, probably due to the lack of sleep! But I'm glad that I finally got my contact lenses, which are the main reason why I haven't been taking any photos lately - I think I look horrendous in specs! Anyway, it's been a long time since I've been cam-whoring. I'm looking forward to go to Thailand to do just that!



The steamboat was fab! And I took photos of almost everybody. It was kind of hard given my fixed position and the already-squashed kitchen! But I think I did a decent job. The food was bloody good. I wanted to have bowl after bowl of it, but seeing that Guo Fei left space in his stomach for the desert and "closed shop" early, I couldn't help but feel apprehensive about filling myself to the brim!



There was a period of time after the guys tried to change the game from Soulcaliber to Winning 11 and suddenly the PS 2 just refused to work. Shawn spent a long time trying to get it to be normal again but it couldn't read the discs that were put in there. It was only when Max came, bringing along his PS2 that the gaming continued!



This was the last photo we managed to take (by Samuel) because the camera ran out of battery. Okay, so it was MY fault because I was taking photos of random stuff before that. But I was bored... It's a good enough excuse already! Haha!

Oh and thanks to Terence for passing me the CD with these pics inside so I could update my blog! ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: