Sunday, July 30, 2006

Zhenhui and Shuming

A pictureless entry, because I look atrocious today and I've been accused of being very camwhorish lately! I'm sick of seeing my face already.

Okay, maybe not! Just be prepared to be assaulted with images of me another time.

I met up with Zhenhui and Shuming today at Compass Point. I'm damn lucky for the fact that there's 161 which going directly there. We bought a couple of groceries and lunch to Zhenhui's house. After that we accompanied Shuming to the car park where she drove her freaking car to tutor some kid. Zhenhui and I watched The King and the Clown. It's a complicated movie, but I loved it for respecting the audience's intelligence and showing how real life inspires theatre and art.

While waiting for Shuming, we decided to watch Desperate Housewives. ZH's still in the halfway through Season 1 and I enjoyed watching those particular episodes again. It's even more hilarious watching it with someone else. Anyway, Shuming came back and we wanted to watch Brokeback Mountain, but we ran out of time. We decided to go out for dinner and Shuming drove us to Kovan where we had Sakae Sushi.

The most valuable thing was our chat there. It's a great feeling to know that at least for this moment in time, we value each other a lot. It's nothing short of a miracle that the three of us became friends. After all, I was only in AJC for 3 months, yet they're closer to me than others who've spent so much time with me during my JC years. We also discussed the future, and I think for the first time, I'm actually serious about teaching tuition. However, I've got to restore my skills at Math and English, two of the subjects that've been my forte for the longest time. We had a great discussion about people in general too. Dealing with superficial people and human politics took up a big chunk of our conversation. Each of us has our own ways of dealing with them and with the sharing came learning from each others' experiences. It also strengthened the bond between all of us.

Simply amazing.

After that Shuming managed to get ahead of 161 just in time for me to board it! That was the coolest thing ever! Haha... I've got respect for her driving skills man! Hope to meet up with them soon.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: