Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Really Busy

There's so much I want to talk about my weekend and how I spend these two days of leave. However I'm just too busy to go about typing them down! I really am. As a result the blog has hardly been about me doing stuff nowadays. I'll try to put in some effort to update about what I've been up to, especially since I'll be missing in action for the 5 days, from 7th July to 11th July. I'll be in Thailand with Terence, Daniel and Sern Hong. The craziest thing is perhaps the fact that Shuming will be there too, so we'll meet up and enjoy a differnt setting to hang out at when we are there.

I've been having plenty of crazy nights recently and I really thank my parents for letting me go. I'm impressed by the way they've accepted that I should be old enough to make my own decisions and do what I want, but they still call constantly to nag about it. Just that they don't bother saying 'no' straightaway anymore! Last Friday I watched the Arg-Ger match at Sun Plaza's McDonalds before going to Daniel's house to stay over. We watched that Mandy Moore movie, which for the life of me, the title has seemed to slipped my mind. Argh! It was A Walk To Remember. After that I came home in the morning, still in one piece. And I managed to buy contact lenses after all! Delighted. Eh, met up with Jnr that day and he stayed over. We watched an absolutely fantastic movie. I'm so glad he brought it over. It's Match Point. I think I'll elaborate on it another day. We went to eat Delifrance for breakfast in the morning. That tasted damn good - I'm inspired to create my own version at home next time.

Yesterday I went to Jnr's place because he had Att C and had to see the doctor for something. Caught The Butterfly Effect for the second time, which was a rather nice movie, except that it pretty much lost its punch the second time round! After that I stayed over at Ivan's house. I was quite happy to be invited because it was more of a section 1 thing, and I was the only person from my section to be there. The steamboat was bloody good and so was the desert! Played a bit of PS 2 here and there. Cool stuff. Watched the soccer match between Italy and Germany and it was a right bore. I'm damn happy that Italy won though! Walked back home (a mere 10 minutes) at 6AM. There's a bit of a lack of sleep these couple of days, but I think I'll manage.

Gotta rush out for a game of badminton and dinner at Chomp Chomp! Ahh... Life's good.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: