Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sentosa Solo

I was begging for off yesterday just to have a break from camp. However the CSM stopped us from booking out yesterday as we came back from range and he felt that we required rest and that it wasn't appropriate to book out at such a late timing.

Bah.

Determined not to spend the rest of my time rotting in front of the computer for the entire day, since the off was hard-fought for, I decided to go to Sentosa myself!



The weather was bloody good, and I suppose the only thing I could complain about was that it takes damn long to travel there from Woodlands. And locker there sucks big time. Other than that, it was a worthwhile trip! There must've been some genius who made the island what it is today; instead of leaving it to rot.

A cycled for an hour. A group of girls saw me as I was pushing my bike up a slope, and they burst out giggling. Then one of them chided them by saying, "Never seen a guy before ah!" It's probably due to fact that I didn't have my shirt on.

Oops.

Anyways, I went back and forth from Palawan to Siloso, and I think I know the place quite well already. Being very broke, I bought an iced coffee from Koufu - that foodcourt-ish place instead of Coffee Bean! It was a poor substitute. Also managed to catch the parrot show, which was rather entertaining. And I got a fab tan too! Wooohoo!

I realise that I was contented with spending time with myself, being alone, but not lonely.



I'm kind of excited about going back again on Saturday with a bunch of friends. Hope that it'll add to the fantastic memories that I have on Sentosa!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: