Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stacked

I've been having an insane time ever since I returned from Thailand. I haven't been able to take a breather yet and come online and settle all the things I want to. It's probably the reason why I haven't been leaving notes on your blog and all. The schedule's been really cramped for some reason, and I've got my priorities in life! Also, its about time that I meet my old friends already! Argh!

Eh, I spent the last weekend watching Pirates of the Carribean 2 twice, and the first one on DVD. I've become a big fan of the movie. I'll rant more about it another time to do it justice, because I believe it deserves an entry by itself. And a lot of photos too.

In fact I haven't been blogging about my life for so long (other than the Thailand trip) that I don't know what to blog about. I remember that I usually complain about my army life, but there isn't much to complain about seeing that my ORD is in coming in a mere 3-4 months! I can finally count the months in one hand! And time is passing relatively quickly as well. There's a lot of duty coming up for me, but there's an equal amount of payback. I've also been doing quite a lot of writing. It seems that my standard of language has taken a beating recently so I've just been writing for the sake of it.

Even when I have nothing substantial to say.

Like now.

Anyway, my life's a party like never before and I love it. I love the care, concern and attention from everybody, and the way it feels to give it back. To have the means of making others happy and enjoying their company, and making people feel wanted. It rocks that the feeling's mutual. It just makes me feel so blessed. I have no troubles on my mind, just thinking of how I'm going to enjoy myself, and stay happy. There's a certain sense of simplicity about everything, that it makes me feel enlightened. I do things my way, and am only concerned about the people who give a damn about me. I don't care what others think, because there's just no reason for me to bother.

These days, nothing much's on my mind. Things aren't complicated. Army, working out, watching movies, listening to great music and spending time with loved ones.

That's what my life's about.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: