Friday, January 05, 2007

Debbie's Surprise

So on Wednesday night, Jie Yu and I met at Raffle Place MRT station before making our way down to Tampines. It was raining, and too expensive to hail a cab, so we were left with the only viable alternative - bus 29.

We got off at the wrong stop, walked in the wrong direction, but luckily enough, one of the guys working there gave us a ride in his car to the chalet. For that we were eternally grateful. It would've taken us 20-30 minutes to get there on foot! On the way he told us of how he was retrenched by SIA and how he had to put up with this job which had no leaves (sick or not), benefits, and terribly long working hours. I think I shouldn't complain about mine.

Anyway, when we arrived we got to catch the video that Debbie's dad made for her, which was real sweet. We munched on food and caught up with one another. And then it was time for Debbie to open the present we got for her.



And then we took a class photo.



We're a bunch of colourful people. Anyway we hung around some more before taking even more photos, but the one with the guys didn't turn out too well, so I've decided not to post it, even though I've uploaded it already!

In case you're wondering what my shirt says - CAM WHORE everyone's a model, I'm a star on my own blog.

Tomorrow I'll update on the fantastic movie that is Confessions of Pain, which I caught last night at Lido with my army buddies. Hopefully.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: