Saturday, January 20, 2007

Drive By

I did an insane amount of shopping yesterday but it was probably due to the company that I had.

Shuming.

We went for lunch at Yoshinoya after she arrived fashionably late (thankfully I had my mp3 player, I need to give it a name!). After that we went to shop mostly at The Heeran. They've got some really good stuff there, and I think I'll be doing something to my wardrobe just before I enter Uni. I can't wait to get my ass in there really! We picked out a pair of slippers from Flash and Splash, and I got one for myself because I was wearing really ugly sandles! I think going shopping with Shuming actually brings focus to the shopping. That's how amazing it is. We then received a call from Zhenhui, who was renting a car at Ang Mo Kio. Shuming and I walked to Dhoby Gaut and took the train to Harbour Front, where we got Green Tea before taking a bus to PGP.

On the bus I acutally took out my wallet, and it was right there in my hand, but I forgot to scan my EZ-Link card. The bus driver actually barked viciously at me, and all I could do was to look back apologetically and scan my bloody card.

Zhenhui at PGP but parked at the wrong end of the car park so I helped to drive it out and brought it to a potential parking lot! Yeah, I haven't drove in too long, and it's really cool for Zhenhui have so much faith in my driving skills. Which is notorious, by the way.

After a bit of chit-chat, we left for dinner and made it in time for the last order.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh yeah, it's as good as it looks! We were the last ones left in the place, and there were so many people waiting for us to leave so that they could clean up the place. When we went downstairs, we saw the infamous Ikea toy snake priced at $1.90 (originally $7.60, the guy told us that they ordered too many!). And Shuming felt that she had to have it. So I came up with a dollar while Zhenhui dug out 90 cents. Ecstatic about our value-for-money purchase, we went down to the basement and camwhored with it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah, there was this nice little set up too. Obviously we took a whole lot more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Did I mention that the camera's a T10, and Shuming owns it? The photos are fantastic... totally unlike the display set that we have! Shuming then drove us back to PGP. We had another good look around her room and uploaded the photos. And then we were bored so we started to play bimbo songs, and take videos of us lip-synching with the snake. I'm fearful that it'll appear on youtube in the near future. Yeah. Zhenhui drove me back home, and by the time I reached my doorstep it was already 1AM! Haha...

Oh yeah, and here's a sign that hangs in Shuming's room. So which one do you think you are?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: