Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year

I spent New Year's eve working. It was the end of the roadshow and we had a lot of KFC! After that I rushed down to Jie Yu's place, where there were games and drinks. I realise that alcohol really adds life to the party. Especially since/Even though I'm not the one drinking! I had a quick nap while Jie Yu's cousin played Mahjong with him, Yong Xiang and Timothy. I substituted for him at 3AM, due to his need for sleep for the day's activities. We played one round, and though I ended up losing, I think I played rather decently for a beginner! I need more sessions.

After that YX and Timothy left and Jie Yu and I went upstairs to get some food. Apparently there was no shortage of them, and we started with the crayfish. I was also having bee hoon, but my best friend decided that the highlight of the meal couldn't possibly be common so he just wanted me to emphasize that. I had 3 crayfishes. It was bloody good. The stingray and mutton soup was amazing as well. We talked about life in general and the year ahead. We're both looking forward to starting school so NTU/SMU - watch out!

I had a mere 2 hours of sleep before rushing out to work! I can't believe I made it through the entire 11 hours of work, and still had the energy to go out for supper after that. We celebrated the public holiday the same way we celebrated Christmas - cam-whoring.



It started with one. And then we just couldn't stop.



We used the T10 and the clarity was amazing. I did a bit of editting to the photos by blurring out the background and bringing the focus to us.



It seems that the only photos I take nowadays are at work! But not to worry - there're many 21st birthdays coming soon, and it definitely gives me the opportunity to cam-whore record precious memories in the form of photos!

Wen Xiong, Bernard, Wee Hong and I went to Newton for supper, and the food was good. I think I'll spend more money on good food instead of other stuff. Live to eat - yeah! Stingray, chicken wings, oyster omelette and sugar cane galore! Definitely memorable.

What a way to start the new year!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: