Sunday, January 07, 2007

Don't Let It Pass You By

You know the times when you promise yourself that you'll live life to the fullest, but it just moves too fast before you get to make changes to it? I'm feeling that way. I spent the same number of hours working as I do sleeping, and the rest of the 8 hours that's left are spent preparing to go to work, or winding down from work. Heck, I even get too lazy to cut my fingernails. And no, I won't show you proof. It's gross.

If anyone has any good tuition deals out there, you get 50 percent of my first month. Yeah, I'm that desperate. Despite being up to here with work, I need to find something that's worth more of my time. In dollars.

Of course that doesn't mean I don't dedicate my time to other non-monetary concerns. Sidney has gotten his new sports watch and I've got my mp3 player - we're going to go for a run tomorrow morning. Provided that the weather is good of course!

Ooh, and Wei Hao has agreed to stay hostel with me.

Now you know why I need money. And lots of it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: