Saturday, January 27, 2007

JKYH Top 20 (Three)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

01. What Goes Around (Comes Around) - Justin Timberlake (3) 3***
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
02. All Good Things (Come to an End) - Nelly Furtado (2) 3
03. I'm Coming - Rain (NEW)
04. Fill My Little World/Never Be Lonely - Feeling (+5) 3
05. Say It Right - Nelly Furtado (-2) 3
06. It Ends Tonight - All-American Rejects (-2) 3
07. Love You So - Natalie (-2) 3
08. Break It Off - Sean Paul ft Rihanna (+6) 2
09. Can't Catch Tomorrow - Lostprophets (-3) 3
10. I Wanna Fuck You - Akon ft Snoop Dogg (-2) 3
11. Dangerous - Ying Yang Twins (+9) 2
12. The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison (NEW)
13. Lithium - Evanescence (+6) 2
14. Patience - Take That (-7) 3
15. Land of a Thousand Words - Scissor Sisters (-2) 3
16. Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani ft Akon (+2) 2
17. Knights of Cydonia - Muse (-7) 3
18. Bones - The Killers (-7) 3
19. Catch You - Sophie Ellis Bextor (NEW)
20. In My Bed - Rain (NEW)

Oh yeah Justin, I'm waiting for that damn video to come out. Probably the rest of the world too, since your single is still languishing outside the Top 10 on Billboard, and My Love (#1) just got out of there - which is probably your first time in 6 months that you haven't got a track in the Top 10. Enough of Sundance, appear on TRL and premiere the video already! I know I sound nasty, but that's what every desperate fan sounds like. I can't be expected to watch the performance live in Paris a hundred times and still feel satisfied (despite it being brilliant), when I hear you're making out with Scarlett Johannson on this one! Hurry up already!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I need to get the Rain obsession out of my system. It's amazing watching him live - unforgettable in fact. Elaborate stage set-ups, complicated dance moves and a whole lot of stage presence was what Rain brought to his concert in Singapore. I wasn't very impressed with the lead single off his 4th album initially but after seeing it live, it's a totally different experience. I can't seem to get enough of it! I've heard it on repeat for about 30 times yesterday! Since he's packed up and gone, this will be the closest that you'll ever get to see of the performance. 2nd single In My Bed also makes a debut in the Top 20 this week at #20. More on that song, next week.

At #19 is the long-awaited return of Sophie Ellis Bextor. I'm giving a shoutout to her because I'm so glad she's back! That cool, groovy voice of Murder on The Dancefloor is missed! This one's not bad, but I'm looking forward to more. You never miss a good thing till it's gone, and she's been gone too long!

New tracks of the week include Mika - Grace Kelly, My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words, Keane - A Bad Dream, Norah Jones - Thinking About You, John Mayer - Gravity and Chantel Kreviazuk - All I Can Do.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

wahaha... justin was in a film at sundance. not sure if he turned up though.

and wah, you went for rain ah... must be er.. wet! :P

jason kyh said...

Yeah, I think he turned up cos I saw pictures of him!

Er, nope, wasn't that wet after all!