Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All Good Things

Work has been really really weird recently. I've had the fun of selling stuff and people coming down to visit me. But after the Christmas/New Year season, it seems that people aren't keen on buying big-budget electronic stuff, despite the promotion being better than before. It was fantastic of Kenneth to stop by on Sunday and to buy earphones and speakers. He got A-list service. From yours truly. Well, he did walk out with 140 bucks worth of Sony stuff!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After that the few of us went to Bishan to enjoy Kuay Chap. More on that the next entry.

Ooh, and I've had my fair share of unpleasant encounters with customers. One who claimed that she will not talk to me because I didn't call her back. If only she knew how busy we were and the circumstances that we were in.

And another, who asked, "Which country am I in?"

Now that is freaky.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: