Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Desk

01

I've meant to update my blog about my table for a couple of days but the Photoshop kept screwing me around and I was saved by JY else there'd be no pictures for a very very long time! Anyway, I put in some effort into decorating my table bit by bit. From the original two red Creative speakers to buying photo frames, wallpaper for my pin-up board, two letters from my angel-mortal game, OG notes, to even more photos of my havoc life in hall! Of course this is not the exact, current state of my table now. It's slightly messier but that's only because I actually use it! Hahaha...

I'll update more when I've got time. I'm rushing endless school work, stuff that I owed from weeks ago. I've realised that it keeps piling up when I don't bother enough about it. I'm grateful for the recess week that's coming up. I need a bit of a breather. It's that intense.

Quiz on Thursday. How blah.

I'm not a "fresh" freshie anymore. No more mistakes. I'll do better.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: