Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tintin Steamboat

After a bit of planning, the Tintin steamboat finally happened!

01

It was nice to get everyone back together as a group. The company was good. The food was even more amazing. There was so much food and so little of us that initially we thought we couldn't finish everything, but due to greediness and temptation, I think all the plates were empty by the time we were through with them!

01

Everyone enjoyed themselves.

01

And one group pic for the photo albums!

I also went for interviews for Beachout and DnD. I'm proud that I'm an both of them as Event Manager and Publicity and Publications. I don't know if this sounds weird but I'm really excited to be involved in these two events. I'm looking forward to working on both of them!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: