Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Red

First and foremost, Britney's performance sucked big time. I think she has to know that. I think she knows that even her most hardcore fans were finding it hard to defend that performance. I can ignore what she does in her personal time, but as I've said time and again, she's not a singer, she's a performer. But the opening of VMAs was so shit I thought I could have given a better performance! I'm exaggerating but someone needs to get it through her thick skull that she's losing it, professionally. Gimme More is fantastic. The performance was not. Please let the video be of some standard, although it'll be hard to redeem herself after that shit of a performance.

I went through a bit of preparation for the first assessable speech and I was inspired by the topic Red the moment I laid eyes one it. I'm not going to bore you with the (RED) initiative (the same red you see on Gap's Inspi(RED) tees, and the MotorolaRAZR V3 (RED)) and its contributions to the Global Fund which helps the AIDS situation in Africa. I just want to say that I'm really flattered that some of my tutorial mates told me that I did a good job, although I do have quite some stuff to improve on. I was nervous as hell! Luckily my shaking legs were hid behind the desk!

I think most people know by now that Jason is not in my IC, and I named myself as such in Primary 5 when I was looking for a random English name to call myself. I bet most of you also know (but the fact never fails to amaze) that I got the name Jason from the Red Ranger, who was the leader of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! Okay, I think I'm kind of crazy.

01

And this explains a bit of the obsession I have with the colour. I was wearing that T-shirt during the presentation today! Haha... I like how it's bold and stands out. I went through a phase where I tried to convert my entire wardrobe to red, but luckily I had more sense than that!

It's presentations all day and I was rehearsing with my theatre group today at the rooftop garden of the HSS building.

01

The scenery was amazing but there were one too many snails! Alright, I'm kidding. There were plenty of hilarious photos of us in character that I'd like to share if I could just get it from Eugene...

01

But for now you'll have to settle with these rather low quality pics from my phone! We enjoyed ourselves tremendously preparing for it. It's the only homework that doesn't feel like work! I haven't memorised all my lines exactly, so I've got to work on that! It'll be fun. I'll probably have more photos of us in costume tomorrow when it happens!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: