Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Pre-Pageant

Pageant is about a lot of preparation. Preparation means sacrificing a lot of sleep. I think. We met at 830AM (okay, fine I came late at 9AM), changed into our respective JC school uniforms and went for breakfast before going to do our make-up.

01

We were really bored so we took a lot of photos. The girls took a really long time.

01

So long that Wei Siang had enough time to take a nap. And we had enough time to pull our silly stunts.

01

After that we went to Hair Profile to get our hair (what else?) done and that took a super long time too! The guys took some xi, nu, ai, le photos!

01

And Eric stared at the fishes.

01

I just want to tell the world that... I got a new phone. I've only had it for one week. Most of you who know me would probably remember my trademark and very cui Nokia phone. Now I've got a Sony Ericsson one and it's bloody good for my phototaking and especially music. Best of all, it comes in my favourite colour!

01

I don't know why I always end up posting photos of Wei Siang and Wu Juan, but they just really look damn good together.

01

We took a couple more group photos. I'm aware that the make-up is bloody thick. It's supposed to last till an event that wasn't going to happen for another 8 hours or so!

01

We made our way down to Sheraton Towers to prepare for the show.

01

Unfortunately we only got to rehearse rather late, but we entertained ourselves with Dai Di and all stupid games in between. We then made our way to the room adjacent to the ballroom where our Dnd was to be held and did a bit of last minute practising before finalling going on stage to practise!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: