Sunday, September 09, 2007

VMAs Opening Act

I've just been to http://www.breatheheavy.com/ and I can't breathe anymore! I was going to write an entry with real depth rather than my usual I've been up to this and that, but I guess I'm that shallow. So. Britney's the opening act for today's MTV Video Music Awards! The link shows her rehearsing for her performance. Her body's banging! From this moment, whoever says she's fat needs to get their eyes checked.

You can hop onto MTV's official website here where there's an entire writeup devoted to the crazy hype. She seems to be collaborating with magician Criss Angel as well, so I can't be blamed for being this excited about her performance.

Although MTV suck big time and haven't given her an award yet (bastards), she's given them some of TV's biggest, most-talked-about performances to date.

01

01

01

Once the entire VMAs is over, newpapers and gossip rags everywhere will report on the event as if she was the only one who performed. How the other acts are going to top her or even share the same damned stage as her, I seriously don't know.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.