Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dress Up N Dine II

01

And this is my current desktop wallpaper! They were supposed to dress up as movie characters so the cowboys could be from Wild Wild West or Brookeback Mountain, it's anybody's guess! Yulian went as Pocahantas, and many many people came up to her to tell her that she looked really good that night! Haha...

01

I can't possibly post all the pictures individually so I got them together! Haha... all from clockwise, my Sp Rachel, Vice-Chair of Dnd Wenxing, Publications head Clarence, and my going-to-school buddy Kristle.

01

Tampines Tampines = Mei Si, one of the coolest people in hall Shaun, last year's Mr Personality (and everyone, both guys and girls, thinks he looks good) Yi Xiang, and the very lovely Shujing. HARLOW!

01

It's freaking Snow White Wei Fang (though she has Cinderella on her desktop), Lao Ba Colin, Head of Cultural Mei Hua, and Wilfred's Fred Flintstone. He won best dressed! (If I'm wrong please don't kill me I was peeping from backstage, couldn't even hear clearly!)

01

And Hall 12 unveils it's Hall King - Wei Siang! Haha... congratulations and well-deserved! I'm brilliant. On the programme notes they actually asked who I think will be Hall King and Queen and I predicted both with great accuracy. I shall start giving 4-D numbers on my blog starting tomorrow. If you buy them and win... you could probably buy me a fridge. I think I need one of those. Haha!

01

Dressed-down and we had the after-party supper at Marina! (My camera ran out of batt!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: