Sunday, May 31, 2009

Come Back Soon

a01

a02

a03

a04

a05

It was hilarious and enjoyable and sad all at the same time. Hilarious because of Ness' trolley antics, enjoyable because of the great company, and sad because Yue Ting and Qiqi are leaving for France. I wished that I was travelling too although I could relate to their apprehension and nervousness.

Terminal 3 looks awesome. I can't believe it's my first time there, but I've had no reason to be there. There's great food, chill out places and the ceiling design reminded me of some inverted or indoor version of the Esplanade's roof!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to fly off somewhere before school starts. It's so metaphoric, the magical feeling of actually feeling freedom and a sense of escape just because one's flying away. I hope it lasts, kind of like how I wish I could still believe in Santa Claus.

01

No comments: