Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fuelling Addiction

It's bad and I'm horrible. I know I shouldn't be but I keep doing it. It's an addiction and I just can't help it!

Played 8 hours of mahjong with Anna, HongJing and Ruiqi the night before till dawn. I lost like mad. There was an entire round I didn't win at all and I didn't even get any money, no gang or yao dao even. It was damn depressing but I learned a lesson from all that.

In the evening I went to my grandparent's place for dinner and played another round for about 3-4 hours. It was a slightly different ball game because we played with the joker. And this is my biggest win after 11 hours or so of mahjong:

a01

Zi mo hua shang yi se chou ping hu!

And the flower that I got was my own 1 Flower! I think this is something like 8 tai! Hahaha... I would like to thank my mother, who was my shang jia who happened to have an excess of tong zi, and my lucky stars for getting 2, 2, 3, 4, 4 tong right at the start!

Okay shit, I'm going crazy. I'm staying off mahjong for awhile. It's expensive.

01

1 comment:

GP Asia Restaurant said...

tsktsk
tht ur previous post was ...
nvm ...
hahah ...