Friday, May 29, 2009

Need for Speed

q01

q02

q05

q04

q03

My second time blading, this time with Edric as my shi fu. I was afraid and so the uncle gave me knee guards.

And elbow guards.

And wrist guards. Which all matched my red singlet very well

The wrist guards came in very handy during my dramatic falls. I flapped my arms all over the place trying to regain balance and my hands were the first to hit the ground when I could see the ground rushing to my face.

I've never bladed such a great distance so it was a great achievement.

Other than chilling out at Cafe Del Mar, I've also imagined myself blading at East Coast, with Ray Ban sunglasses on, listening to my mp3 player. It's just a matter of time...

Till I master blading and not perform epic falls worthy of America's Funniest Home Videos.

01

No comments: