Saturday, May 09, 2009

Quiz #7295

Okay for the hell of it I'll demystify the latest quiz that involved myself, called "How well do you know Jason Khor?". I'm sure some of the questions are confusing but most of them are based on facts. So. Let's begin.

1) What is my favourite colour?
a) Orange
b) Green
c) Gold
d) Black
e) Red

For proof, here's the 21st Birthday Party and My Red Stuff post.

2) Who was I named after?
a) A Power Ranger
b) A Teletubby
c) An Actor
d) A Singer
e) A Pole-Dancer

Well, at least the Jason part is. It all went back a long time ago when Jason was the leader of the Power Rangers and he was cool and all that! At first I called myself that just for fun and then it caught on. But it was only until Army that I used it officially. Nowadays I use it just for the sake of people remembering my name. It was kind of strange responding to it initially but now I think I have more people calling me Jason than Ying Heng!

3) Who is my favourite performer?
a) Lady Gaga
b) Justin Timberlake
c) Britney Spears
d) Madonna
e) Rihanna

I know I shouldn't have to, and you wouldn't want to but click here if you need to.

4) Which school did I graduate from?
a) Woodlands Ring Secondary School
b) Christ Church Secondary School
c) Sembawang Secondary School
d) River Valley High School
e) Dunman High School

I live in Woodlands but I have never studied here, other than at the Cristofori Music School here! I was in RVHS in Sec 1 and 2 and then they kicked me out and I went to Sembawang Sec. Fun stuff.

5) Which CCA did I not take part in before?
a) Rope-skipping
b) Gardening
c) Choir
d) Harmonica Orchestra
e) None of the above

Okay this is the funniest shit ever. Since P3 I've been in gardening, rope-skipping, photography, choir, library, volleyball and harmonica. I know it's quite retarded and I never really found my niche but the most outstanding times were when I was in rope-skipping. It was probably the only time I won anything for my athleticism and I actually won like 5 trophies over 2 years in district competitions, and harmonica where I helped my junior batch to clinch silver at their SYF. Kinda like mentored, but I wasn't on Page 73, or any book for that matter, because I was already in NS by then!

6) My blog is at...
a) www.wh-s.blogspot.com
b) www.whitehot-surfer.blogspot.com
c) www.jkyh.blogspot.com
d) www.handsomeboy86.blogspot.com
e) www.jasonkyh.blogspot.com

Giveaway, no?

7) My idea of a good holiday is...
a) Being by the beach reading a book
b) Listening to music
c) Cycling around Singapore
d) Visiting New York City
e) Watching an awesome concert

The simple things in life. Hahaha... An awesome concert isn't really a holiday, unless it's at London and I'm seeing Madonna. NYC is awesome and I really want to go there some day. Cycling around Singapore sounds dangerous. I cycled from East Coast to Changi Beach, look what happened to me! Listening to music is something I do while travelling. Yeah, I'm a beach person.

8) What's the degree of my eyes?
a) 400, 400
b) 100, 400
c) 200, 200
d) 200, 400
e) 50, 100

Fact.

And now to round it all off, the score sheet!

100% - Supei, Shuming
87% - Vanessa Too, Edric Ong, Junqi Liao
75% - Ruiqi Lee, Bernice Chey, Fish Koh
62% - Melvin Chen, Joyce Yong, Shaun Liu, Jacqueline Wong
50% - Michael Quilindo, Ryan Wong, Shan Singh, Ash Ang, Vanessa Paul, Lai Mun Chun
25% - Welyon
12% - Titus

Congratulations for being so game and trying it out! AHAHAHHAHA!

01

No comments: