Thursday, May 28, 2009

You Want Camwhore I'll Give You

3 01

3 02

3 03

3 04

3 05

Next year will be the 10th year that we've known each other. 23 years on earth is long enough to make me realise this friendship is rare and special.

We went for zhi char at the coffee shop near my house before heading to Gelare, which was having their waffles-on-half-price day. It was so freaking crowded we decided to have dessert at Starbucks instead. Ash paid for everything, making the two of us feel guilty yet again. Being a nurse is a tough job. I'm glad that she's found another nursing job with slightly better working conditions.

It was a no-holds-barred question-and-answer session. We caught up on what we'd missed for the past 8 months or so. It felt good to get really different perspectives from the ones that I'm used to, from people who grew up with me, yet see the world differently.

We talked relationships. Cut them open and analysed them and became enlightened. Sharing and throwing questions to have them answered is a great comfort. Problems seem to shrink and not seem as bothersome.

And we camwhored. You all say I camwhore what right and I'm sick of having denying it. Camwhore then camwhore lah!

01

No comments: