Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Move It

I went for a run today. It was the first time since my foot recovered. The bone of my little toe is still slightly swollen but I don't really feel pain except when I rub it.

The pace wasn't too good because of the intense cycling yesterday. But it felt good to once again get my heart pumping till I could hear it in my ears.

I haven't done exactly what I wanted to do this holidays. It's moving too fast for my liking. Before long I'll be back in reservice, going overseas for a couple of trips (hopefully), going for orientation camps and I'll be starting a new sem. The feeling of that happening would be fast and painful, kind of like an egg being dropped from an apartment on the 9th floor to the concrete pavement.

I just have to set a few goals, stick to them and not regret when this fairytale is over.

01

No comments: