Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Leave

I'm on leave tomorrow. But what the hell am I going to do?

I suppose I'll just be mopping around and thinking crappy thoughts, but there's only like, 14 days of leave in a year, and I think I've only got 5 or 6 days left. It'll be such a waste if I don't do anything with it. So I think I just might be going for a swim tomorrow morning. Provided that the weather looks good and I am able to get my butt out of the house.

Britney has yet to give birth.

Anyway, I bet my bunkmates are having fun outside right now, enjoying their outing having supper somewhere. I can't remember where it is exactly, but I know it's rather far from home. I'm not trying to be antisocial, just that it's only 11 and I feel the desperate need to crawl into bed already.

It is kind of silly when I just had off yesterday and spent pretty much the entire freaking day sitting in front of the computer. Today I went back to camp to do some shit work and basically completed Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It's a pretty good book if I must say so myself. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I took my time to read it despite the noisiness of Daniel and Terence saying that I'm a slow reader. Bah.

This must be my crappiest entry yet, because I can't even seem to know the direction in which all this is headed. It's just like... puking out whatever comes to mind onto the keyboard. So random of me. Can't believe I've to book in tomorrow for the RSM parade on Thursday, and by then I can look forward to booking out on Friday and actually enjoy my freaking weekend! I see now that not being in camp just releases me from the extra pressure of doing shit work, but being out of camp doesn't actually give me anything to do or anybody to go out with.

I think I'll be blogging about one music entry, a movie one and a personal one tomorrow. I've been doing quite a lot of writing and thinking and photograph editting. Might just change a few of the photographs that appear on the blog. Damn, am I sleepy already.

*yawnz*

No comments: