Sunday, September 04, 2005

Replyin'

sanji: Has it got to do with the fact that he shares the same name as u do? hehe
Haha! Well, maybe! And I kinda resemble him in terms of amount of shuai-ness! Okay, kidding.

fi5h: more stories to share! well will miss ya, but yes..that's living life.
fi5h: You can have millions but ur not living life if u shop in Paris every week. Anywayz...i think it's a good exp for u to go Brunei,
fi5h: Reading back dated entries, u know the whole things is not abt being rich, but daring to live life.

I don't know man. I don't mind having a lot of money and shopping at Paris every week. It sounds pretty good to me! I think it'd be a good experience to go to Brunei too, that's why I'm going for it. But this week, I ain't that enthusiastic any more. Haha...

mbies: LOL. jay gave that finger to the paparazzi recently too. JAY leh. XDDD
Famous and powerful celebrities do that. I'm not surprised. Because Jay is famous and powerful! =p

bert: i've the new michelle branch cut on my blog.
Nice song!

vivian: Hello ! Ich bin Vivian Ich bin ein fan von Maria carey!
Shockingly, most of the people who visit my blog look at the Mariah Carey article of WBT and SIO. I'm honoured.

mbies: LOL.
Agreed. Hilarious stuff.

Sid: Thanks 4 promoting me EVERYTIME.Tats WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ME.OOPS I DID IT AGAINZ .. yeah ..
Sid: yeah.Thanks 4 promoting me.Its a fact that (I GOT THAT) BOOM BOOM !! lolz .. juz kidding k.Gd luck 2 ur remaining 2 days in camp!

Haha, oh man, that's just like obsessed already! But I love it.

mingy: i love the pictures! gonna steal it all. i'll cya again soon!muakz.
It better be soon. We're left stranded because... we haven't planned our next meeting. What are we going to look forward to? Gasp!

mbies: woah. edison is still on 1st on your top 10! i think your top 10 board is the only one with chinese and english songs, and mixed so happily.
Yep! I hope they're happy being mixed around too!

Th3odor3: yeah here's mine blog soyabeann.blogspot.com
Not been updating boyo, for 2 weeks already!

bert: butterfly effect is very very disturbing. esp the final scene of the director's cut: ashton goes back to become a foetus, strangles himself w/ the umblical cord! eeks!
That was part of the version I saw on the DVD. It did freak me out. Eeks!

No comments: