Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mid Autumn Festival

Ooh, I just received a set of photographs when I got back home today. Can't remember everything about what happened so this would be pretty much a photolog. And I'm feeling absurdly lazy and on leave ie doing nothing.



Right, call me a show-off. Anyway, I'm thinking of attaching my Zen to bigger speakers (which require elecricity) during the class outing. This one didn't quite cut it. The sound was hardly overwhelming. It's okay for use in my room when I sleep, but definitely not an outdoor tool. Replacement! Oops. On to proper stuff.



Ah, a lot of stuff were done for me to survey for my class outing. There's quite a bit of stuff to cook and got quite a few brainwaves. Also felt that the shelter didn't make a good place to gather. However, the nice table area is like half a minute's walk from the BBQ area.

Anyway, I had fun taking tonnes of photographs and did minimal cooking. I'm not that good at BBQ-ing, but it didn't stop me from trying my hand at it!



We light up tonnes of lanterns every year and hang them up. This year was pretty much no exception. Well, it was done by my distant cousin and her boyfriend this time because the rest of us were pretty much busy with other stuff. It was quite a beautiful, romantic set up. Well, the senior citizens decided to sit in and enjoy the atmosphere too. Wow.







I'd like to say that... I DIDN'T TAKE THE PHOTOS MYSELF (nor did I asked to take plenty of photos of myself although I quite like the idea...). They were erm, my young cousins' attempts at trying to use the camera. And I must say, hmmm, army has changed the way I look! Haha! It's quite fun being with my younger cousins and they are kind of cute. The rest of the guys my age decided to go play soccer while I stayed back to BBQ stuff. I don't play soccer anyway.



And finally a photo taken by my Er Jiu who sets up shops developing photos! Haha... this is one of him experimenting some function of his really cool digicam! I look happy!

A haphazard entry... bah!

No comments: