Saturday, September 10, 2005

Replyin'

becky: oh my gosh you people are like the best
Why, thank you!

mbies: omg my hair looks even flatter than it is in the picture. it'd better grow back out by next month or i wont have the face to go class outing mans.
mbies: YES! you never reply my sms! you'd better not kena any suay shit that day!

On the bright side, there's still quite a long time till the class outing. Good hair or not, you've got to turn up. And you need to help me organise this thing. And you're quite right! I kena some shit work so I couldn't reply and ended up forgetting. And you sounded kinda busy. We must continue this discussion again someday. PROMISE.

jkyh: i need to know the singer and better yet... the country where the song's from!
neda: Do you know where i can find lyric og song IT'S NOT ME

See reply above.

mbies: i don't believe they'd break into the mandopop market. taiwan has people like them flooding the mandopop market. and it helps they are Made In Taiwan, where all the big companies are.
mbies: ew superstar. i accidentally heard the Superstar(by SHE) cover by all of them and i felt glad i didn't watch it at all. yay for JJ!

I'm sure they'll have a chance to break into the market just by being Singaporean! =P

mingy: i wanna catch innocent steps too!!! but my boring mugging bf is too busy. =S crap. shall find some other hot guy to catch it with.
You'll regret it if you don't! Haha... it seriously is a fantastic movie. I'll catch up with you soon yeah.

Today will be kinda of hectic, as will tomorrow. In fact, the soonest that I can get my ass back to update the blog will be tomorrow, so to all of you who came by to take a look, thanks! A lot has been going on that I want to blog about. I've found Sgt Ernest's blog by chance, and no, I'm not going to spread the link about or anything like that, but I found photos of the Marina 10km run! Muahaha! They'll be up here soon enough, I'm having a bit of trouble resizing them and all, but it's kind of tough seeing everyone's face when there are so many people anyway. Also, Singapore's most popular blogger has gone on a hiatus! Boo! To those assholes who criticise her and can't make it big themselves... LOSERS. If you don't like to read, you don't have to be mean and do evil stuff... And I caught the movie The Longest Yard yesteday with Mak. It was absolutely fantastic to meet up with him again even though it was only for a short while. Cos he rocks! Haha!

It'll be a superbly busy weekend. I'll be celebrating Nana's birthday today, and I hope it'll be insanely fun as always. I'll be booking into camp at 7PM and sleeping at 8PM just to wake up at 330AM tomorrow to get ready for AHM - Army Half Marathon. I wonder if I'll be able to take photos there. *shakes head* Anyway, the 21km run will be gruelling and satisfying to complete. I'm scared yet have an equal amount of anticipation for it. And tomorrow night there'd also be a platoon gathering - which means more photo opportunities and all. Well, hopefully this weekend will be fulfilling and fun, and there's sure to be a barage of entries - more than can be handled. Stay tuned....

No comments: