Saturday, September 24, 2005

Replyin'

Ivori Lynn Leos: That I like you'r song shake it off and the ader song we belong together
Oh yeah. Most of the visits to my blog come from yahoo searches of those two songs. And it shows me just how much of a legendary singer Mariah really is. Look out for her next single Get Your Number!

mbies: i've got bad news too. I LOST MY FREAKING LAPTOP!!! im so traumatised now i duno wad to do mans. n abt the class outing... my adobe photoshop! *faints*
mbies: hais. i can't wait for jay to be a daddy too. i think after reading your entried of britney i've gotten a kind of respect for her. maybe its her being a mother.

We'll have to have a very important discussion for the class outing. I just found out by luck that I don't have to go back to camp on 1st Oct. On with the show! Oh, and sorry about your laptop. I'm sure you'll get another one soon enough! All the 10A photos!

fi5h: Haha..Conz going..haha.. i miss s10a, britney..hmmm..haha... i must admit she look better now than way back when she first entered the scene
Haha... yeah, that's precisely why I hope that 10A will have a very memorable outing this time. Gathering-of-the-year material. Oh, and Britney.. =)

randRoPs (xUe ping): uR blOg is very entertaining n interesting! hehe..
Thanks! Hope to see you soon yeah!

bert: btw, thought u had my new add? my-sky-is-erotic.blogspot
bert: should army guys all be tanned by default?

Army guys have an uneven army singlet tan if you're talking about mine. Well, of course there're the people on office duties etc. so army guys aren't tan by default. Right, I've linked you up already. Cheers!

This week was a crazy week, with a nights off, half day of leave and a very boring time in camp. Well, other than the fact that it was quite havoc yesterday when Terence came into my bunk and I nicked his long 4 and he took Daniel's and we went to clean the laundry area. Laugh-my-ass-out! We do crazy things to entertain ourselves... *censored*

I'll be going for a swim with Wee Lee in a short while. Probably be buying stuff for next week's BBQ today and then staying over at JY's house! Ooh! Tomorrow will be equally busy because I'll be meeting up with Van and Mr Cheng and Yu Ting at East Coast. It'll be ending early because last Sunday I reached home at 12midnight and on Monday I was a walking zombie. Boo. Ah, I'm going all out to enjoy myself because we're going to have tough training coming up in preparation for the Brunei trip. And there's a parade rehearsal at Nee Soon camp on my birthday. So I can't take birthday off. Double BOO. Well, I'll have to make do with what I've got then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surgical pins
I took a picture of it with my camera phone - This is cool. There are 4 pins that are inserted into my left arm.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Stock Picks site. It pretty much covers Stock Picks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

The Web tracks Hurricane Rita
With another devastating hurricane headed toward the Gulf Coast, the Internet is jumping into action.
Howdy, you have a very good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mlm telemarketing leads site/blog. It pertains to mlm telemarketing leads mlm genealogy leads and telemarketing marketing services.

Come and check us out if you get time :-)