Sunday, November 20, 2005

20th Anniversary I

My parents' celebrated their 20th Anniversary of since their marriage TODAY! Haha... After updating on yesterday and getting the photos together, I hardly have enough energy to type, so this is going to be more of a photolog. First up, we went to eat dim sum at this 'red jade' restaurant...




I've decided to give my other wristband to my sister since she was quite interested in having MINE. She didn't know there was another one so... yeah. It's one of the few things I've ever given her. I'm evil. I know. And my brother's got a new phone. With camera. I've never ever owned a phone like that. Phooey!

After that we went to this place near Singapore River. I remembered that we had some company NE outing there. Yep. Took tonnes of photos, like about 50. My head was spinning after the whole thing.


This was taken in OCBC bank! The bank itself was closed but there was this outside portion where all the tellers were still available for use. And in the middle of all of that stood a Christmas tree!


There was plenty of wind and it was drizzling slightly. There was this monument-thingy and I didn't know why but we started taking photos with it. This of course inspired a few strange poses. And the wind blowing, my brothers and I decided to do a Matrix-inspired photo. Kind of hilarious.


Photo says it all. Next.


Haha... we literally went insane in front of the camera. It's been a long time since all of us got together to go out and take photos anyway!


I have a feeling the photo on the top right hand corner will become a classic photo and end up 8R sized, framed, atop the piano in the living room!


Argh... looks kinda sweet! :P


One of my favourite photos from the 151 that we took today. Okay. I'm collapsing. Sleep's calling. I'll still be updating tomorrow because I'm on leave! Muahahaha!!! Part II then!

No comments: