Monday, November 28, 2005

Book out!

Muahaha... I'm back home on a Monday night, but I have to book in again tomorrow by 7 AM. Insane. I'll be waking up at 0555hrs again. I have to take stuff to pack for the Brunei trip as I can't book out tomorrow due to the volleyball match. Arhm.

But first of all, I got a hot-air balloon for someone. More on that later.

Today was thoroughly crazy. We had a match against HQ and then one against ARMCEQ. The latter went as I predicted, 3 games, the first going to them and the last two were won by us. That was one of the most nerve-wrecking games I've ever had to sit through. Our team was stronger in terms of attack and all, but the opponent didn't let us win easily because they didn't make any mistakes at all. And ex-NYJC captain Xuan You was in that team, although not as a setter. I didn't get a chance to play (although I bet I could've been in the match against HQ because they looked like they've never touched a volleyball in their life) but I was busy cheering for them throughout the games. Bloody cool stuff.

After all that, I had trained a little bit with Daniel and all. Anyway, after we booked out today, we went to Pastamania and had a long, good meal and a discussion on the volleyball matches that we witnessed. There'd be 2 more tomorrow and the semi-finals and finals would be held on Wednesday. I'm sure everything will go fine. In fact I think our team will become the champions. Oops. I haven't been wrong in my predictions yet, so... Haha.

Oh yes, and my hot air balloon. Arhm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUMING!!!


Congratulations on turning as old as I am!

Hmm, I've got nothing much to say already except that I have leave this coming Friday, and I can't wait for the week to end. And I can't wait for the Brunei trip to commence (so that it will end).

Oh yeah, and thanks to Esotism for leaving a couple of notes! Sorry for always being busy in MSN, it seems that I always am a tad preoccupied when I come online! And I agree that it's pretty much of a waste that Britney isn't working with Pharrell on her later material (ITZ), and I think she would most likely be using a fresh set of producers (like Bloodyshy and Avant who did Toxic and My Prerogative) than Pharrell, who's helping out everyone in the music scene! And the IAS4U vid is always worth waiting for. Visual ecstasy! Oops!

No comments: