Sunday, November 27, 2005

Replyin'

Th3odor3: one more week to hell
Haha... Be more optimistic can. On the bright side, you've got a very cool (suave... insert-other-flattering-adjectives-here) person who is willing (and volunteered) to go through the Brunei hell with you - me.

angie: but hey if the one above was to take away something else frm u so that u can play volleyball well it wun b any beta. at least u play piano, write n sing. i can only play the triangle. cheer up dude
angie: tell me bout it. i know exactly how u feel, like theres nothing im really good in, like im born without talent n it sux the most to not do well in something i like. i just noe how u feel.

Haha, you are different! Wherever you go, the spotlights on you! ;) It's a good thing. Ooh, I found out that I can't really sing that well either. I was so bored yesterday I took out my Britney CD, plugged the mic into the Karoke system and erm... Let's just say that the volume wasn't loud enough for my neighbours to call the police.

someone who cares: hey..whatever u're upset about..hang in there ya
someone who cares: Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you still feel you can take it. Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.

Sometimes, it's easier to take the easy way out. Haha, of course I'll hang in here, there's nowhere else for me to go - I won't be hiding or anything! :P

mbies: "when ur too into something it measn ur escaping from something else." that's the quote in my blog. and thats the best reason i can come up with for the empty feeling.
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood. Haha, I think I've become dumber. I totally understand how you feel. Well, yes, maybe I am trying to escape from something as well.

van: i noticed ur puny font at the end
Erm... good eye-sight?

angie: when it comes to photo-taking, i do see the heredity in ur family. haha btw i wanted to tell u if u bought less of BS cds u could buy MANY more shorts.
In her wonderful 6-year career she has only released like 6CDs, and I've only bought 2 of them, another 2 from Myanmar (oops!), and probably ITZ VCD, the videos DVD and erm, the Chaotic DVD. Okay, boardshorts aren't as important as Britney.

mingy: ur bro (in red) looks so so so much like u!!! happy anniversary to ur parents! =)
That is not a compliment. Haha.. yeah, happy anniversary to them! :P

angie: omg the class foto is uber sweet, i almost teared. i miss u guys
I miss the class a lot too, that's why I'm always suggesting stuff, or setting up the class blog and all... Haha...

bert: well, me being the music pirate, got hold of the album and only the early mornin remix stood out. totally puts moby's production to shame!
I can't say it put it that brutally but I couldn't help it and listened to the album before I bought it. And I do agree that EM was pretty fantastic and it gave the song a whole new perspective. I love every second of the album though. Can imagine it playing in a club or something. The bass be thumping and the crowd be jumping and the sweat is dripping all over my face! :)

No comments: