Monday, November 21, 2005

Rubbish

I'm a tad on a crazy high now from watching the Chaotic DVD.

Yadda yadda yadda. Haha... It's amazing to see Britney for who she is and despite all her imperfections she's still a superstar. She is who she is. Searching for what she wants in life, taking things a step at a time. These are things that I can relate to. She has no problems casting off Britney-the-celeb and living like a normal person... And it's so un-fake that it's not even funny. It's what I would do if I had a video cam with me, doing comical stuff, talking gibberish... reflecting on stuff...

And all the extra footage with her cursing, swearing and doing silly-fun stuff just got me rolling on the floor with laughter. Wooooohoooo! She's cool she's cool she's cool!

I'd love to share some of the exerpts in their entirety but it wouldn't do the moments justice if I just described it off the top of my head. Like when she asked JC Chasez his favourite sex position, when she took a stab back at Eminem and JT. Then there are moments where she just does lame stuff. Just like anyone of us would.

I guess sometimes going crazy for a short while can really help maintain your sanity in this really f-ed up, nonsensical world.

One thing's for sure after typing this entry: I'm nuts too!

but somehow feeling really empty inside

No comments: