Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday Morning

I bet you're shocked.

I bet you're wondering what the fuck am I doing home on a Tuesday morning.

And... you'll never guess it!

There's a company chalet and I've booked out to prepare for it. Packing my clothes, speakers, my freaking MP3 player, and I'll be going over to Daniel's to take the mahjong sets, volleyball... everything. It's going to be insane. I hope I enjoy myself and take this opportunity to open up to more of my platoonmates instead of the dao-shit that I am. Basically that's it.

Can't wait to play volleyball again. And to take lots and lots of photos. At least 300. Then I'll take like 3 hours to blog about it.

*excited*

Go. Have. Fun!

PS - This is my 200th post! WOW! Now watch me! *dance* Thanks for dropping by my blog guys! ;)

No comments: