Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Replyin'

someone who cares: by the way..have u heard hei se mao yi by jay chou?=)
someone who cares: hey are u feeling betta now...sometimes its most impt to know what u want n fight for it..no regrets in life

Yep. I believe in not having regrets in life. I haven't really felt very down recently, too busy with lots of stuff. Of course I've heard hei se mao yi! Haha, I like it more and more every time I hear it really. At the beginning it was a song that faded into the background. Slowly but surely it has been creeping into my consciousness and I'm starting to really appreciate it. I was a bit bothered that you didn't leave your name, but I'm comfortable with you remaining annonymous too. :)

mbies: im always king at asshole daidee. ^____^
We must trash it out one day! When I become the ultimate loser, I tend to get stuck there for a long time. Sad! Haha... find a good place to play and chill out!

Al: having fun arh...not bad not bad...
Yeah... I did try to have fun. :)

mingy: U look too f-ing fit to be true... be honest man! must be the photoshopping. LOL... army has done u good brudder!
One of the few gifts I got from being in NS. =P

mbies: and i dont even think i have 200 posts to boast of.
mbies: omg u ponned NS!

It's an NS chalet! Haha... there's no ponning involved! Yeah, pretty happy that I got past the 200 posts mark!

mbies: MAK: YEAH!!
LOL. You two arh...

maggie: how are you
Fine and dandy love, how about you?

MAK: mbies, yea, i feel the same way u feel.. to me, jay chou and wang lee hom are the ultimate! can't wait for them to come together and sing a song! whoa!
MAK: WHOA! can't believe it.. u quoted me in ur blog?!?! amazing.. i am honoured, dude! haha...

Haha, that's because you wrote something really worth quoting! Of course I'd quote it. Oh, and I don't think mbies would agree with Lee Hom being the ultimate along with Jay!

mbies: PHWOARRR for cropping the picture too. lol.
mbies: i love the quotes you've got there. i'm so touched we're not the only ones. there ARE people who understand jay's music. =~)

Of course! In fact, I think there're tonnes of people who love his music, that's why this album is going to sell by the truckloads! Haha... I can't wait for the DVD of all the music videos to come out, seriously!

And for those who want to catch a pretty humorous coverage of Jay Chou at the Golden Horse Awards by Ming Boon, click here!

Another shocker I suppose. I took off today so that's why I'm at home. I actually wanted to go to Sentosa today myself, but realised that I was too lazy to do it! Haha... but it doesn't matter because I get to save money at the same time. I enjoy chilling out in front of the computer and just listening to plenty of Britney and Jay. One male, one female; one english, one chinese. The perfect balance of yin and yang. Rocks my socks!

The other two platoons are having Ex Wild Cat today, and since I'm not involved, I got to take my off. Delighted! Hmm, there's going to be a 20km route march at East Coast tomorrow afternoon. Can't say that I'm looking forward to it. I can only hope that I get out of it alive. Argh! On the bright side, I'll be in camp on Thursday and booking out on Friday. The week seems so short now that I've gotten today off!

Really looking forward to this weekend because I'm going to go shopping with Sidney (and playing with his new digicam) at Queensway on Saturday, celebrate my parents' 20th anniversary on Sunday and watch Harry Potter on Monday! A long weekend. Muahaha!

No comments: