Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Soon-to-be-pilot-friend!



Congratulations to Mak who's going to Australia next Monday for air-grading. So very close to becoming a shuai-qi (can easily get girlfriend liaoz), rich (so I can leech off you for a couple of movies =P) pilot. I know it's going to be a very challenging 5 weeks, but knowing you, you'll have no problem acing everything, especially when you want it so much. Hell, even sitting beside you during first 3 months was stressful. Could still remember you wrote page after page for the essay on Bio Molecules while all I could manage was 5 lines or something because I had no bloody idea what to write.

Bottomline is that I know you'll get anything when you put your mind to it. So just jiayou for your pilot endeavours and that when you're back you'll have plenty of stories to share. Must tell me whether you get along with the Aussie cows! LOL! Oh yeah, and so that you can return my Initial D DVD ASAP and also get to watch your Sheh Shi Man's Yummy Yummy when you return. After 5 weeks. Any earlier and I'll make you pay for the entire VCD set.

I doubt I'll be able to send you off because my PS won't let me take off. Well, maybe it's because I haven't asked him yet. I don't know. Will try k.

All the best man!

No comments: