Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

01

I probably won't be in time to wish everyone reading my blog a Merry Christmas so I thought I'd better do it early! I'll be couting down with 3 good friends to the cute day where we all, for a moment, believe that Santa exists and having cool presents is the only thing that matters! I'm exhausted though, having just returned from a celebration held at my grandparents' place. It used to be a grander affair, but I guess growing up does take away some of the magic. It's a pity because the younger cousins didn't get to experience it the way we used to celebrate it.

I just like the fuzzy Christmas spirit, despite how my believes and attitudes with regards to the festival deviate sharply from how it was traditionally.

And this is a welcomed surprise - the Spice Girls sang live on Strictly Come Dancing. I liked how they performed 2 Become 1 and considering how it was the Christmas No. 1 in the UK in 1996, it's appropriate to take a listen to this ballad and remember the good times.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: