Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tis the Season

01

So I was at the airport on Thursday and Friday to get people to download Digital Conceirge, which is essentially a handphone application which tells you where to go for shopping and food and that kind of stuff. It just so happens that the tourism board was having some kind of talk so there was a booth set up. It seems that the tour guides and all are very excited about this service so it was easy stuff. It was intense at times and relaxing at others.

01

On the bright side I got to enjoy the Christmas decorations and the wide open indoor spaces of the airport. Ooh, and I almost lost my wallet when I left it on the tray at BK where I was having my Double Mushroom Swiss. I went back about 2 hours later and luckily enough they kept it for me and it wasn't taken away by some random person. The staff there was really nice and even asked me to check its contents before leaving. I was too relieved that I found it to bother whether the money was there. I did withdraw 100 bucks that day though!

On Friday I worked only for 2 hours before going back to hall to rest.

I met David at City Hall at night for dinner. We ate at the foodcourt at Marina because I'm fucking broke.

01

And the view of the city skyline was good. It's probably the only reason why I would want to sit outdoors! David and I caught up on each others' lives. We ate till it turned dark, discussing his lifestyle in Australia, how the people were like, how studying there was like etc. etc. I think we might organise a class BBQ or something of that sort... just that we've got to think of other activities to go along with it.

01

I like the lights on the trees (although such blatant wastage of electricity contributes to global warming). It looks like the trees are wearing extra long dangly ear jewellery!

Being as broke as I was, we ended up going to 7-11 for a drink. It turns out that the things there were as disgustingly priced and we ended up buying Pocardi Sweat fir the simple reason that it was going at two for $2! Yeah, I'm quite repulsed at how I'm scrimping on the cents and depriving myself of a good Coke when I'm out but.... that's just how being broke (and not rich) is.

01

After enjoying our drink at the counter, we made our way to Shihlin in anticipation of eating the chicken cutlet! We hunted for it high and low, having seen it while walking to 7-11, but loosing it because the place was so huge! When we finally reached, they told us that some fan was spoilt and they couldn't make it for us.

They might've as well closed the shop!

So, tired of walking around the place (and not having the mood to see things that I cannot buy due to my current poorness), we made our way to Swensons where the both of us shared a Topless 5.

01

This combination's good despite lacking in variety of colour! Can't remember all the flavours, but next time you could probably try getting all the flavours which are brown!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: