Sunday, December 02, 2007

Random Stuff and Dan's Bday

01

My roomie was hungry during the exam period and tried to flatten me into Roti Prata.

Anyway LQ, YP and I went to KBox last Friday. I was quite excited becuase I haven't been there for 3-4 months! Usually I visit the place a couple of times a month, so the feeling was kind of like finding an oasis in the desert. It quenched my thrist for singing. I sang my usual stuff...

01

Yeah, that one, and Toxic, and Wu Niang etc. etc. I'm good at the old songs. I haven't been listening to new stuff. I did regret not singing Jolin's Ai Wu She! Go go sister... go go brother!

01

The food's really good. It's damn cool that they replaced the fruits with the muahchi! I don't really know what that's called but it tastes damn good! The food at Kbox is always improving!

01

Qi singing some very sad kind of song. The one that requires chang1 shang1 voice! Yi Ping sang well too. I've got a video of her rendition of Umbrella! Haha... we got damn high singing that one.

And yesterday I made my way down to Sembawang to celebrate DG's birthday.

01

Ate and played mahjong. I think I need a serious mahjong session really soon. My past two sessions didn't involve money, and weren't that fast and furious. I'm not very good at it, but I just crave playing it... Sam, GF, Ivan?

01

The four of us army mates... who travelled to Thailand, Bintan and Taiwan!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: