Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sports and Games

Sports and Games is what I've been up to! It's a great way to enjoy the holidays, hanging out with people, enjoying their company and working towards a common goal.

Last week my school won a volleyball match, but today we lost one against NIE. It was a rather ok match. I enjoyed the rapport that I've developed with my team mates during such a short time. I knew I could've done slightly better. I guess I'll take next semester to train for it if I have the time! Ooh yeah and I also attended and supported quite a few IHG like soccer, badminton and table tennis. That's also partially because I had photography duty.

I also went for my first cheerleading session last week. That was really... well, it was challenging to do some of the stunts and I had to overcome my initial apprehension about it. The trainings are going to be constant and intense. We are preparing for a competition somewhere in January so there's only a month left to go. With all the sports that I've been taking part in, I've been aching so bad that everytime I lay down on the soft bed, I don't feel like getting up! Damn...

I don't know why I get myself involved in so many things! Ooh, and our school lost ISG badminton this morning. I played Men's Doubles with Tian Ping. It was tiring!

Also I've just finished a Dnd meeting this evening that went on for almost 3 hours! I'm happy to announce that the theme for Dnd '08 is The 12th Parallel - Heroes vs Villians. I was just a little bit sad that it wasn't Las Vegas, although it is indeed overused, it works! There were a lot more suggestions that popped up during this session, but I'm happy that I have a theme to work with. I've got to start work on getting a website done, the video... etc. etc. Sounds like a lot of work to do during the holudays.

And I'm broke.

And I played about 40-50 rounds of Asshole Daidi with Dan, YP, Liqi and Sandar. I spent about half the time being the slave! Rawr!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: