Friday, December 28, 2007

Post-Results

It's late and everyone's checking their results. I haven't because I promised a friend to check it out with him, and I don't want to be distracted. I need to focus on my water polo training tomorrow. It's not going to be easy considering the fact that I'm quite tired from today's cheerleading. It was great though. I got to try a lot of stuff today, prompting Mun Chun to say that he hadn't seen me sweat during training in so long. It's fun to be doing more stuff, but I think I just didn't have enough strength to continue and that sucks.

I realise that I'm as kaypoh as everyone else with regards to finding out their results. Some people I ask to suss out their academic standing and some I ask out of concern. I've seen results posted on some blogs and MSN nicks. I don't really know what to think of it though.

Anyway, to all of you guys who've received (voluntarily checked) your results and didn't do as well as expected, just remember that your self-worth should never be measured by mere alphabets and numbers. It's okay to acknowledge failure and mistakes; it isn't okay to dwell on them and stop you from trying harder.

There are much more important things in life than results. For most of us it's only the first sem and there's a long, long way to go.

Hopefully I won't be eating my words when I see what I've got tomorrow. I'll confirm plus sperm fail one elective so I'm banking on doing decently for the rest to give me a pass-average grade. I'm freaking nervous.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: