Friday, December 07, 2007

Wet Vball

01

And so the day finally came for us all to go Sentosa for some sun, sand and sea. Daniel, Sandar, Kairong and I made our way down from hall to Harbourfront before meeting Kelvin, Wei Wei and Yu Lian there. We were very worried about the weather as it was drizzling in most places on our train ride to Harbourfront.

01

Anyway, we made our way there in the end and the weather was really crap. It was drizzling. Okay, so it was probably a bit heavy for a drizzle but we were still optimistic that the weather we improve so we played vball and frisbee at the pavilion. My roomie then made his grand entrance! Haha... after that there was this group of guys who asked us to play vball with them.

It was probably the time when the rain was the lightest but as we progressed further to the next 5 matches, the rain got significantly heavier. It could no longer be classified as a drizzle but we didn't really give a damn and continued playing. In fact it got so bad that the ball was soaked and heavy till I couldn't get it over the net while serving half the bloody time! Just looking up at the ball in the sky caused our eyeballs to be assaulted by humungous raindrops which in turn shifted our contact lens around. Kel temporarily lost vision in one eye till it was his turn to serve! Luckily it shifted back! I had a lot of fun despite getting drenched in the rain. In fact it was a first for me to be playing in that kind of heavy rain - definitely an unforgettable experience. There came a point in time where we started shivering but continued defiantly despite the cold wind, bad visibility and heavy ball.

After that Ivan, Shaun, Guo Wei, Clarence, Ah Soon and Ming Ming came down after finishing their dim sum buffet at Vivo and after devouring the curry puffs that they bought us, we continued a couple more matches of volleyball. My roomie was rather enthu about playing soccer and so we did. It's probably the first time I handled the ball for such a long time. I suck big time at soccer and almost no one can get me to play it. Despite my inexperience I had a lot of fun assisting a couple of goals and being part of the team.

The rest of them went back while we continued to chill some more.

01

And cam-whored a bit more. The weather really sucked. It didn't even show the tiniest signs of improvement. I was repulsed. Of all days why did it have to rain with such continuity...

01

We continued with more volleyball. Okay, I'm kind of addicted to it. I just can't stop but I think Kelvin and Sandar are just a little bit more hardcore than me. Or a lot. Haha... I know there'll be plenty more vballing this hols. In fact as I'm typing this exhaustedly (because of work and other nonsense stuff I had to deal with today), the gang of them are out there playing volleyball still. The rhythmic hitting of the ball is kind of soothing in a weird way.

01

Things guys do when girls (specifically Sandar) take longer in the shower.

We had our very late lunch at Food Junction, which was disgustingly expensive. The nasi lemak was fantastic though! I've never tasted such good stuff in a long time. The price wasn't justified because I still cannot fanthom spending 6 dollars plus on a plate of nasi lemak. Outrageous!

01

On the way back we camwhored some more with Daniel's T-100, the camera I used to sell by the hundreds but never had enough money to afford. I like my trusty Sony camera though, it's just lacking one digit - T-10! This picture reminds me of the the cheer "muscle muscle jiu shi li liang" or something like that. For some reason I find the cheer very... freaky.

The next day after working at Changi Airport for Digital Conceirge, I made my way down to Hair Profile for a haircut. I didn't get one that was as fantastic as my previous one, but now I know the name of the guy who did it so the next time I'm going there, I'm going to request for his service. My current hair isn't too bad though, it's just that it isn't very... unique.

01

Feeling ANTM-ish! Liqi got me hooked onto it again...

01

So we did some poses to get in the mood just before watching yesterday's episode where Bianca got eliminiated! Haha...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: