Monday, December 10, 2007

Angeline's Birthday

Yeah I know you guys are waiting for it! My update on Angeline's brithday at Settlers! It was my first trip to the place and I was impressed with the staff. They had great knowledge of the games and were really fun people. Anyway, Angeline's party was called Mad Hatters so everyone had to have headgear to enter the party! I have a hilarious video of everyone in their various hats and all!

01

It isn't just me. I guess everyone's not very comfortable with having something atop their head for the entire evening. We kicked off by playing some games followed by the buffet. I thought the food was fantastic. We all had seconds and thirds! The next game that we played was... oh dammit, I can't remember the name but it is something like Charades! We were going to play Taboo, but I think that works a little bit differently. Anyway, we enjoyed some of our most hilarious moments playing that game.

Exclusive: See Connie and Angeline working it!

01

Having the party at Settler's was ingenius because you don't have to worry about your guests having nothing to do or not enjoying themselves! There's so much fun and laughter in the place - in fact I felt really carefree and enjoyed myself a lot!

We continued playing other games like guessing what your friends would put their priority in... I don't really know how to explain the game but you'll be able to find it there. Also we played this game that was kind of like Uno except that there were animals on the cards and you had to make the specific animal sounds. With the wrong sounds you had to draw another two cards!

01

Okay, and that's us in our various hats! I got that cap a couple of years ago when Britney released Do Somethin' as the second single to her My Prerogative: Greatest Hits collection! The dice on the right was a tattoo on her wrist that she got together with Kevin Federline, although I haven't seen in it a long time. She might've gotten it removed.

This post is not about Britney.

After that Settler's gave out some VIP cards to Angeline and she came around to our table and only after a mere 2 seconds of hesitation, she thrusted the application form promptly in my face and said that I should have it because I was a "social butterfly".

Like, seriously?

01

And the birthday ritual that everyone is undoubtedly familiar with! She looked really glamorous in her get-up.

I'd like to add the cake was good too. Hmm... after the many birthday cakes I've eaten this year I think I've got an addiction to the chocolate ones especially. It won't be long before I start buying them because of overwhelming urges to satisfy my cravings...

01

A picture with all the current and alumni people of Hall 12!

01

This last photo was taken at the MRT station when I urged David to wear the vest that he borrowed to match that very tall hat! They came up with a couple of funny and natural poses and I thought this one was the coolest because David looks like the magician grabbing a cute bunny rabbit...

Okay you get the idea!

PS My hair sucked cos I thought we were going to have our hats on through the entire thing so I didn't get it done! Plus I actually wore the cap at a nice jaunty angle on my way to Clarke Quay! =P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: