Friday, December 28, 2007

Results

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of my results. Especially Maths. I've complained a hell lot about it and I suppose everyone wonders if it as really as bad as I said it was. Remember when I said that I'd give everyone a car if I passed.

Well, obviously ya'll ain't getting it!

Anyway, I'm not too upset about it despite the impact that it has on my GPA. I did decently for those that I did study for. I got 2 B+ and a B- for my cores this semester, and another 2 B+ for my Theatre and History, both which comes as a bit of a surprise considering the lack of feedback at my progress in both subjects. Theatre is non-examinable, and I've only had to do one week's worth of tutorial in the entire semester. Looks like I have decent smoking skills after all! I am so staying away from courses which have a "correct" answer, kind of opposite of what some of my friends would rather take!

I'm quite satisfied at my results and I think they look rather encouraging. It's only the first semester after all and I've got 7 more to go, so there's plenty of time to catch up.

I still do pride myself in not being such a mugger.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: