Thursday, November 22, 2007

Aimless

Okay, yeah so the first day after the exams have been rather aimless. I've finished season 1 of Heroes, which was amazing. I was really impressed by the standard of the storytelling. I watched the first ten episodes a rather long time ago, and within these two days I finished the last 7 episodes of the season. Of course that means that I haven't watched the middle section but it didn't, in any way, affect the pleasure of watching the finale! Brilliant stuff. I haven't seen anything from Season 2 yet, but I'm quite sure I'll get acquainted with it in due time.

Other than that I've been reading The Teenage Textbook, despite no longer eligible to be termed as a "teenager", surfing the internet, and planning my holiday. It seems that I've gotten myself involved in one too many activities. Hopefully it means that I'll have a fulfilling holiday and not a rushed and tired-out one, although it would most likely be the case!

Anyway, since exams aren't over for most of my friends, I'm not out of the "mood" yet! In fact, I even had a short dream that I had an exam the following day and I'm not studying for it when everyone is! The latter is of course true, but my silly brain forgot that I've already finished exams! Rawr. Daniel has been studying real hard. Liqi also has two more papers next week which I think I will study with him just because it's kind of interesting to get re-acquainted with amino acids, protein structures, ion channels, lipids and carbohydrates. It's been awhile.

I could get used to being this relaxed, but I just want to make the best of this holiday. I need to get tuition jobs again for next year dammit. It's tiring but I'm not giving up being self-sufficient just so I can slack.

The hols sound exhausting already...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: